Sonntag, 8. März 2009

Porsche Korea

From Porsche-Korea visited us Ms. Suhyun Park, Senior Executive Marketing.

I knew that Porsche is car firm. However, I know that Porsche is not only car firm on this presentation. Porsche is engaged in various kinds businesses with strong finance.
The businesses are not only independence business but also relative business with a car.
I am impression about the relation business with a car brand. Also, I learn many things on talking with our guest 'Suhyun'. She is one person who can educate a program of Porsche Korea.
I am impressive about that she is an necessary person in Porsche Korea. I think that I have to become a necessary person like her. This class give me many encouragements.
I could know about Europe and Europe corporation through this class.
Also, I feel necessity of a language.
I am very profitable about this class.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I was excited while I invested Porsche company.
    The company has very large departmant such as car industry, fassion industry, what is more trasportation. Our guest "Suhyun Park" is very kind, positive, and smile. I want to resemble her language skill, expert intelligent. She explained something that we should remember detaily. and then, when we ate dinner at restaurant, she make me compotable with specipic conversation skill for example : to appoach first, to keep smile.
    If I have a chance to apply the company, I will try hard to get a job.
    and Porsche company has pride mind about their car. because they produce many cars which is made with artisan mind. I could learn that point. I appriciate your attention and Ms.Park `s explaining. and Thanks to Herr. Menke and French Proffersor! Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen